NoMoreFakeNews.com

Jon Rappoport’s Blog

Jon Rappoport has worked as a free-lance investigative reporter for 30 years. He has written articles on politics, health, media, culture and art for LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, Village Voice, Nexus, CBS Healthwatch, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe.

In 1982, the LA Weekly submitted his name for a Pulitzer prize, for his interview with the president of El Salvador University, where the military had taken over the campus.

Jon has hosted, produced, and written radio programs and segments in Los Angeles and Las Vegas (KPFK, KLAV). He has appeared as a guest on over 200 radio and television programs, including ABC’s Nightline, Tony Brown’s Journal (PBS), and Hard Copy.

In 1994, Jon ran for a seat in the US Congress from the 29th district in Los Angeles.  After six months of campaigning, on a very small budget, he garnered 20 percent of the vote running against an incumbent who had occupied his seat for 20 years.

In 1996, Jon started The Great Boycott, against eight corporate chemical giants: Monsanto, Dow, Du Pont, Bayer, Hoechst, Rhone-Poulenc, Imperial Chemical Industries, and Ciba-Geigy.  The Boycott continues to operate today.

Jon has lectured extensively all over the US on the question: Who runs the world and what can we do about it?

More about Jon

• COVID: It’s not one thing, it’s not one disease
    by Jon Rappoport on April 1, 2020 at 17:24

by Jon Rappoport April 1, 2020 (To join our email list, click here.) I keep pounding on this, because it’s the main illusion, and it’s the hardest illusion to dispel. People hang on to it like a life raft. The stage magicians present the “pandemic” as one disease with one cause, and people buy in

• More non-virus causal factors in “epidemic cases”—hospitals
    by Jon Rappoport on April 1, 2020 at 00:29

by Jon Rappoport March 31, 2020 (To join our email list, click here.) As my long-time readers know, since 1987 in my investigations of fake epidemics, I’ve deployed the strategy of finding actual causes of illness and death that have nothing to do with the latest and greatest hype about a “new virus” creating widespread

• People dying equals Coronavirus? An engineered virus?
    by Jon Rappoport on March 30, 2020 at 22:26

by Jon Rappoport March 30, 2020 (To join our email list, click here.) This article is intended for close study. I urge you not to jump to an early conclusion about what I’m proposing here. For example, I’m not ruling out the engineering of a virus. But an unusual twist is involved. This article is

• Corona: creating the illusion of a pandemic through diagnostic tests
    by Jon Rappoport on March 30, 2020 at 14:50

by Jon Rappoport March 30, 2020 (To join our email list, click here.) Nailed them, with their own words. In this article, I’ll present quotes from official sources about their own diagnostic test for the coronavirus. I’m talking about fatal flaws in the test. Because case numbers are based on those tests (or no tests

• Turn the economy back on; even Fauci is confessing
    by Jon Rappoport on March 29, 2020 at 21:36

LET’S GO BACK TO WORK by Jon Rappoport March 29, 2020 (To join our email list, click here.) Correction: The New England Journal of Medicine article, by Dr. Anthony Fauci, from which I took a quote, was first published a month earlier than the March date I gave. Why NEJM chose to republish it a

• Exit From The Matrix: When the individual creates
    by Jon Rappoport on March 29, 2020 at 04:05

by Jon Rappoport Consider this notion: “Nothing new is really created. The person is remembering something, or he is building on prior knowledge by adding a next ‘logical’ step in a long historical process.” Why make these assertions? Because if a person were actually creating something new, where did it come from? It couldn’t come

• The Monolith: How I put together The Matrix Revealed
    by Jon Rappoport on March 28, 2020 at 15:04

by Jon Rappoport In 1987, when I was researching my book, AIDS INC., I took a side road. It was prompted by a conversation I had with Jack True. He was telling me about experiences he’d had with his patients under hypnosis. “Some patients present with a monolith,” he said. “They come across a symbol

• The Virus confesses to the CDC in a midnight meeting
    by Jon Rappoport on March 27, 2020 at 14:20

—a horror movie released worldwide in theaters of the mind— by Jon Rappoport March 27, 2020 (To join our email list, click here.) Low-rent voiceover: WHAT IF THOSE HEROES SAVING THE WORLD ARE HAUNTED BY THEIR OWN DOUBTS… The lights were burning late at night in the CDC headquarters, and the smartest doctors in the

• Corona: if they lied then, why wouldn’t they lie now?
    by Jon Rappoport on March 27, 2020 at 00:31

by Jon Rappoport March 26, 2020 (To join our email list, click here.) In a recent article, I accepted public health stats on ordinary flu and COV, and showed the insane contradictions in numbers and in government containment strategies. In this article, I take another angle. The CDC has been lying about ordinary flu for

• Corona: the case number game
    by Jon Rappoport on March 26, 2020 at 15:28

by Jon Rappoport March 26, 2020 (To join our email list, click here.) (For Part-2, click here) In this episode of public health bureaucrats go crazy, let’s look at their numbers. Let’s accept their reality for the moment—the reality they claim to be working from—and trace the implications. Buckle up. Start with Europe and just