Rogue journalist. Bogan socialist. Anarcho-psychonaut. Guerilla poet. Utopia prepper. Proudly 100 percent reader-funded through Patreon and Paypal. Much work done with assistance from soulmate/brother-in-arms/co-conspirator Tim Foley.
Caitlin Johnstone Rogue Journalist
- People’s Skepticism About Covid-19 Is The Fault Of The Lying Mass Mediaby Caitlin Johnstone on March 31, 2020 at 15:13
Coronavirus disinformation is the hot topic of the day, with pressure mounting on social media platforms to censor incorrect information about the virus and mainstream news outlets blaring dire warnings every day about the threat posed by the circulation of false claims about the pandemic.
- How To Actually Effectively Cope With Your Covid-19 Anxietyby Caitlin Johnstone on March 30, 2020 at 02:24
As 2020 gets crazier and crazier, emotional self-care is getting more and more important. A lot of people, especially the “plugged-in” types who like to pay close attention to what’s going on in the world, are getting into some looping stress patterns over the Covid-19
- It’s Okay To Be Uncertain What’s Happening And Where This Is All Goingby Caitlin Johnstone on March 29, 2020 at 02:10
There was a kids’ game show on Nickelodeon in the early nineties called Get the Picture where contestants would be shown an image that is obscured in some way and slowly made more clear. First one to guess the image correctly got the points. That’s kind
- The US Is Using Germ Warfare On Sanctioned Nationsby Caitlin Johnstone on March 28, 2020 at 02:36
“As billions hunker down to halt the spread of the virus, President Donald Trump has only ramped up sanctions and other pressure against frequent targets such as Iran and Venezuela,” reads a new article by AFP. “Iranians say humanitarian imports have effectively been blocked as
- All The Craziest Things About America Are Being Highlighted By This Virusby Caitlin Johnstone on March 27, 2020 at 01:59
“Corona is a black light and America is a cum-stained hotel room,” comedian Megan Amram colorfully tweeted a couple of weeks ago. Her observation has only grown more accurate since. The corporate cronyism of America’s political system has been highlighted with a massive kleptocratic multitrillion-dollar corporate bailout