Brian Rose for Mayor of London
I had an amazing time in the London Boroughs of Harrow, Haringey, Barnet and Enfield, as well as broadcasting Live From The Digital Battle Bus on YouTube and Instagram!
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below on our tour and whether you think it’s right that political campaigns are being silenced by the overzealous interpretation of guidance.
We face dark times, and perhaps the most difficult crisis this city has ever encountered.
Every borough in London has its unique challenges and your next Mayor of London must be on the ground to understand the issues you are facing, including how:
- Our economy is locked down
- Knife crime is at nightmare proportions
- We have limited affordable housing
- Air pollution is killing our children
- Our mental health is suffering
- Our transport system is bankrupt
- And our very democracy is under threat
Londoners deserve better. We deserve a leader who cares about people, takes action, and solves problems.
Together I am confident we can make London a world-class city once again.
Each day during our tour, we will be hosting livestreams, filming vlogs and inviting virtual Q&A questions. If you would like to submit a question please do so here, and you can watch more episodes of Battle Bus LIVE here.
A number of clips from this Battle Bus LIVE are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word: grab these clips today!
- Going to every single borough in a Covid Secure way
- Political organisations don’t want you to hear our message
- Sadiq Khan I am waiting for your response
- The lack of progress the Government has made
- How you can help our campaign
- We didn’t learn from the Grenfell fire
- The Mayor is out of touch with the citizens
- Unlawful Streetspace Scheme of London
- Sadiq Khan is the one killing local businesses