Westminster, Hammersmith & Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow
I had an amazing time in the London Boroughs of Westminster, Hammersmith & Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow as well as broadcasting Live From The Digital Battle Bus on YouTube and Instagram!
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below on our tour and whether you think it’s right that political campaigns are being silenced by the overzealous interpretation of guidance.
We face dark times, and perhaps the most difficult crisis this city has ever encountered.
Every borough in London has its unique challenges and your next Mayor of London must be on the ground to understand the issues you are facing, including how:
- Our economy is locked down
- Knife crime is at nightmare proportions
- We have limited affordable housing
- Air pollution is killing our children
- Our mental health is suffering
- Our transport system is bankrupt
- And our very democracy is under threat
Londoners deserve better. We deserve a leader who cares about people, takes action, and solves problems.
Together I am confident we can make London a world-class city once again.
Each day during our tour, we will be hosting livestreams, filming vlogs and inviting virtual Q&A questions. If you would like to submit a question please do so here, and you can watch more episodes of Battle Bus LIVE here.
A number of clips from this Battle Bus LIVE are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word: grab these clips today!
- BATTLE BUS LIVE – WESTMINSTER – Trailer
- KNIFE CRIME SOLUTIONS – We’ve got to support the police and invest in the community
- WHERE IS THE CULTURE – The kids have no hope because the Mayor has no vision
- INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE – I’m here speaking my mind transparently
- KICKSTARTING LONDON – We need to remove the fear and encourage people to come back
- HOW TO HELP – If you believe in our campaign I’ll bring you into our inner circle
- HARD QUESTIONS – We’re stronger the more diversified we are
- GET THE CITY BACK TO WORK – Without leadership in place we’ll miss a great opportunity
- KHAN HAS GIVEN LONDON A BAD NAME – Each decision has not been in Londons interest
- HOW TO VOTE – Your vote could make the difference on May 6th
- THE ROADMAP IS NOT ENOUGH – The reality is the hard work starts now
- BANNED FROM CAMPAIGNING – There seems to be two sets of rules here