Mayor Runs & Hides From Angry Shouting Protestors
I recently went Live on my weekly Real Deal show, where I discussed how our current Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan just had his worst day yet after he was forced to run and hide from angry protestors at his photoshoot earlier this month.
Sadiq Khan also announced his plans for London if he were to be elected for another term in office.
He said his main priority is jobs, jobs, jobs.
But he should have said lies, lies, lies.
He just increased London council tax by nearly 10%!
He also failed to address his horrible record on knife crime, lack of housebuilding, and bankrupting TFL.
The truth is we need a businessperson at the helm of this city during its most critical time this century and we must get London back to work.
We need innovative solutions to safely and quickly rebuild our economy and make London the centre of the world once more.
As your next Mayor of London, I promise that I will:
- Create a six month, post-lockdown Congestion Charge Holiday by removing this prohibitive taxation in order to safely promote visits to the city and immediately boost the economy
- Create a six month, post-lockdown Business Rates Holiday by removing business rates across the board for SMEs in Greater London
- Stimulate key sectors with expanded financial packages, specifically restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, retail and the hotel sector
- Encourage the return of office workers to the world’s financial capital by working with the top global financial service companies to safely bring back 25% of their office workers
- Implement new science-based protocols for retail establishments to deal with Covid-19 responsibly but still stay in business
- Safely open up our theatres, museum, concert arenas, and stadiums
- Promote outdoor seating and the use of street parking spaces for all retail and hospitality businesses in London free of charge from local councils for six months
- Get our children back to school which will promote all of the surrounding and dependent businesses.
Clips Now Available To Download & Share
A number of clips from this groundbreaking interview are now available to download, share and repost. Spread the word and defend our human rights: grab these clips today!