A new National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin released by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Friday, August 13, 2021 titled, “Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland,” proposes that there is a growing domestic terrorist threat which includes individuals and groups “engaged in grievance-based violence, and those inspired or motivated by foreign terrorists and other malign foreign influences.” International headlines implied that a violent event could erupt sometime around the anniversary of 9/11.
The report claims,
“These actors are increasingly exploiting online forums to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and promote violent activity. Such threats are also exacerbated by impacts of the ongoing global pandemic, including grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.”
The document references conspiracy theories related to election fraud, concerns over the origin of the COVID-19, and the [lack of] effectiveness of vaccines as key drivers of the alleged domestic terrorist threat.
“Ideologically motivated violent extremists fueled by personal grievances and extremist ideological beliefs continue to derive inspiration and obtain operational guidance through the consumption of information shared in certain online communities. This includes information regarding the use of improvised explosive devices and small arms.”
In an article published by Business Insider, titled, “Violent domestic extremist groups may launch attacks over new COVID-19 restrictions, the Department of Homeland Security warned,” the following three claims are made about the Homeland Security report:
- Domestic extremist groups could use new COVID-19 restrictions as an excuse to launch violent attacks, according to the Department of Homeland Security.
- Pandemic-related social stressors drove several plots by domestic extremists and may have a hand in even more violence this year, the DHS reported.
- Earlier this year, intelligence agencies warned that politically motivated extremists would be the biggest national threat.
The Department of Homeland Security intends to respond to the stated domestic terror threat in a number of ways:
- DHS will continue to identify and evaluate calls for violence, including online activity associated with the spread of disinformation, conspiracy theories, and false narratives, by known or suspected threat actors and provide updated information, as necessary.
- DHS continues to encourage the public to maintain awareness of the evolving threat environment and report suspicious activity.
- DHS is coordinating with state and local law enforcement and public safety partners to maintain situational awareness of potential violence in their jurisdictions and maintain open lines of communication with federal partners.
- DHS is also advancing authoritative sources of information to debunk and, when possible, preempt false narratives and intentional disinformation, and providing educational materials to promote resilience to the risks associated with interacting with and spreading disinformation, conspiracy theories and false narratives.
- More broadly, DHS remains committed to identifying and preventing terrorism and targeted violence while protecting the privacy, civil rights, and civil liberties of all persons.
As I have written about previously, there is a growing projection of hate and dehumanization upon the very group of individuals — “vaccine hesitant” — who represent the silent, though growing majority of the population who are not willing to subject themselves or loved ones to an unconsented to medical experiment the scale of which has never been witnessed previously in human history. Moreover, there is a clear agenda here to tag as “false narratives” or “conspiracy theory” anything that counters the official narrative of the alphabet soup of agencies within the government that are supposed to be the sole purveyors of the truth. The latest DHS report now weaponizes the agenda to “fact-check” and “debunk” any dissenting voices or free speech by tying it to terrorist threats or potential acts of violence.
When propaganda, bribes, coercion and extortion no longer work to introduce compulsory medical experimentation on the public (in direct violation of the Nuremberg code of medical ethics, incidentally), threats and violence remain as the most effective tactic. But how does one justify such measures facing a growing resistance among those who understand their basic human, civil, medical, and religious rights are being violated by the global vaccine agenda, and the two-tiered society being ushered in through vaccine passports and what will become a new system of medical apartheid. The most effective tactic is to accuse those being targeted with what are fundamentally criminal and inhumane acts as being guilty of them. This is typical psychological shadow projection and scapegoating which repeats societal and historical patterns that often precede genocidal acts.
To learn more about how history is repeating itself watch Stand for Health Freedom’s exclusive interview with Vera Shiraz, holocaust survivor here.
The narrative being spun here by the DHS, and their media partners, is that those standing up for their basic bodily and civil rights are extremists, irrational, dangerous, and now potentially violent, may later be used to justify extreme measures and violence against health rights advocates in the future. An example of a recent extreme measure is the Biden administration announcement in May that it will use foreign contractors to spy on Americans deemed “extremists,” enabling them to gather intelligence with methods that would potentially be illegal or unconstitutional in US, at present.
But who are these so-called “anti-vaxx” “conspiracy theorists” and “extremists” really?
Many are mothers or fathers of vaccine injured children, for instance, who now face unemployment or pulling their children out of school, because they are not willing to risk re-injuring their children with experimental Covid-19 vaccines. Many are simply citizens, who for the first time in their lives are questioning the medical system and government policies, who have shared their opinion openly and are now running up against totalitarian style censorship and villification tactics.
Now, it would seem, anyone questioning the conventional narrative around COVID-19 and the vaccines is at risk of being called more than just an “anti-vaxxer” but now a domestic terrorist. Or at least that is where the media and government narratives are heading.
That said, if we all decide to stand strong, as an individuals and a community, in the basic principles of our mutually held core advocacies, which include full transparency, open dialogue, and non-violent civil disobediance, I’m confident we will be successful. I see these latest desperate measures are an indication of just how poorly their agenda is gaining traction among the populace!
“© 2021 GreenMedInfo LLC. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of GreenMedInfo LLC. Want to learn more from GreenMedInfo? Sign up for the newsletter here //www.greenmedinfo.com/greenmed/newsletter.