The latest ‘bubble’ in the global media campaign to mandate vaccination of the general public is the story that now zoos around the world are beginning to vaccinate their most precious animals. This is a good example of how scientific facts are being turned upside down and world opinion is being manipulated on behalf of the multi-billion pharmaceutical drug industry.
In recent weeks, media around the world were reporting that zoo animals are being vaccinated against coronavirus infections, including such major zoos as Denver, Oakland and Detroit. Tigers, bears, mountain lions and ferrets were the first to receive this ‘animal vaccine’.
Authorized by the US governments ‘Department of Agriculture’ almost 70 zoos and wildlife sanctuaries across the US have already received vaccines as a part of an experimental vaccination effort ultimately comprising 100 mammalian species.
According to these reports, this effort is undertaken to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic to spread from humans to animals.
While millions of people worldwide are talking about this ‘campaign’ and thinking about how to protect their pets at home, they do not realize that they have just fallen prey to one of the most fateful deceptions in the history of medicine.
To expose this hoax and inform the people of the world about these scientific facts – that is the purpose of this information.
The scientific facts are:
- The COVID-19 pandemic is a human-specific pandemic. Coronaviruses can infect animals but they do not fall seriously sick or die from such an infection.
- All laboratory animals, generally used to study diseases, cannot be used to study COVID-19, because they simply do not develop severe symptoms from coronavirus infections. This dilemma has forced researchers around the world to create new genetically modified animal models to even be able to study severe COVID-19 symptoms (Reference).
- The primary reason for this phenomenon can be scientifically explained: essentially all higher animals – besides humans and subhuman primates – produce high daily amounts of vitamin C in their bodies by converting sugar molecules (glucose) into this vitamin.
- The ability for the body’s production of this important vitamin was lost in the ancestor of man and subsequently all descendants – including all humans living today – became dependent on getting enough vitamin C in their daily diet.
- Two functions of vitamin C are particularly important for the prevention of infections with the coronavirus: Firstly, vitamin C is responsible for optimum production of collagen and other reinforcement molecules that determine the level of protection provided by the ‘barrier tissue’ between our body and its environment, namely the skin, the lungs and the intestine – but also the wall of the blood vessels and other organs. The second important role of vitamin C is to optimize the function of the immune system in fighting and eventually killing the virus in a process called ‘phagocytosis’.
- Vitamin C is the only substance – natural or synthetic – that has been shown in a clinical study to significantly reduce the death rate from severely infected COVID-19 patients hospitalized in the intensive care. This placebo-controlled clinical study conducted in Wuhan, China, the city where the pandemic started, showed that 24 grams/d of vitamin C given intravenously the death rate of patients with severe COVID-19 in almost half (Reference).
- Vitamin C is a natural substance contained in many fruits and vegetables. A combination with other vitamins and natural substances has been scientifically shown to further increase the efficacy of vitamin C in fighting the coronavirus infections of human body cells. Scientists at the Dr. Rath Research Institute in California developed a composition of natural compounds that can block all essential pathways of coronavirus infections, including down-regulating the viral door-openers (receptors) on the surface of human body cells, blocking the entry of the virus to the inside of the cells, and decreasing the machinery inside human body cells required for viral multiplication, which is the precondition for coronavirus infection to develop into a COVID-19 disease (Reference).
Disseminating the scientific truth as a precondition to ending the COVID-19 pandemic
Promoting the ‘animal vaccination campaign’ to thousands of zoos and hundreds of millions of pet owners around the world is a deception campaign of unprecedented proportions.
This hoax is no coincidence. It happens in the interest of the multi-billion-dollar pharmaceutical investment business with vaccines that wants the world to believe that its patented merchandise – vaccines – are the only answer to the coronavirus pandemic.
Letting this hoax continue unchallenged is not an option. Such complacency would deprive mankind of the opportunity to understand one of the most important pathways to help control the coronavirus pandemic. The message is clear: High levels of vitamin C protects essentially all living species on earth from developing a COVID-19 pandemic – for how long can the most intelligent species – humans – afford to ignore this scientific fact.
An optimum daily supply of vitamin C and other science-based micronutrients in form of vitamin-rich food or nutritional supplementation can immediately be used by the people of the world to end the current pandemic.
- Labs scramble to find right animals for coronavirus studies – STAT (statnews.com)
- Zoetis donates animal COVID-19 vaccine candidate to about 70 U.S. zoos | Reuters
- Let’s stop the virus! Let’s end the hysteria! – Dr. Rath Health Foundation (dr-rath-foundation.org)
- Immunologic evidence that the gene for L-gulono-gamma-lactone oxidase is not expressed in animals subject to scurvy | PNAS
- PRESS RELEASE: Placebo-controlled clinical study documents that Vitamin C greatly reduces mortality in patients at life-threatening stage of COVID-19: Effective, safe, and readily available way to help control the global pandemic – Dr. Rath Health Foundation (dr-rath-foundation.org)
- Inhibition of ACE2 Expression by Ascorbic Acid Alone and its Combinations with Other Natural Compounds (dr-rath-foundation.org)
- Simultaneous Inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 Infectivity by a Specific Combination of Plant-derived Compounds | European Journal of Biology and Biotechnology (ejbio.org)