- On February 21, a UAF saboteur blew himself up while he was trying to plant an explosive device near the railway station in Donetsk, according to the DPR;
- On February 21, a shell of an unknown type, fired from Ukrainian territory, completely destroyed the place of work of Russian FSB guards in the Rostov region. No casualties were reported;
- As of February 21, over 53,000 residents of Donbas have been evacuated to Russia, according to Russia’s Emergencies Ministry Alexander Chupriyan;
- On February 20, units of the Ukrainian army 79th airborne assault brigade crossed the Seversky Donets River and attacked the positions of the LPR near the village of Pionerskoe;
- The UAF shelled the Trudovskih area, in the outskirts of Donetsk;
- The UAF shelled the DPR’s 7th separate motor rifle brigade on the Svetlodarsk front line.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Human casualties and property damage inflicted on Kiev’s side becomes regular occurrence. Overview of Ukrainian Media
- Putin Issues Ultimatum To Kiev Regime, Signs Order To Recognize DPR And LPR
The post Military Situation In Eastern Ukraine On February 21, 2022 (Map Update) appeared first on South Front.