- On February 10, the House of Representatives and the Supreme Council of Libya announced Fathi Bashagha as Prime Minister of Libya;
- On February 21, Acting Prime Minister, appointed by the House of Representatives, Fathi Bashagha has declared that the handover of power to the government of former Prime Minister Dbeiba will take place under peaceful conditions;
- On February 16, Turkey’s President Erdogan said Turkey supports elections that will ensure a peaceful future for Libya, opposing the idea of an interim administration in the country.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- No Peace For Libya. Dbeibah Offside, Bashaga Will Be The New Premier
- Military Situation In Libya On February 2, 2022 (Map Update)
The post Military Situation In Libya On February 21, 2022 (Map Update) appeared first on South Front.