from Great Game India:
“I did not like that he had meetings with Jeffrey Epstein. I made that clear to him.” These words from Melinda Gates clearly exposes Bill Gates’ relationship with Israeli spy Jeffrey Epstein. She also also hinted at that this was a factor that ultimately led to their divorce.
Melinda Gates has criticized her ex-husband Bill for his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, a deceased pedophile financier who brought her “nightmares,” according to the former Mrs. Gates.
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
Melinda stated she planned on seeing Epstein in 2011 – when her then-husband was hung out with the convicted pedophile – during her first appearance with CBS Mornings following her divorce from the Microsoft co-founder.
“I did not like that he had meetings with Jeffrey Epstein. I made that clear to him. I also met Jeffrey Epstein exactly one time. I wanted to see who this man was and I regretted it from the second I stepped in the door,” she said, adding “He was abhorrent, evil personified. I had nightmares about it afterwards. That’s why my heart breaks for these young women. That’s how I felt, and I am an older woman. He was awful.”
Watch the video below:
Bill would have to explain for the several occasions he met Epstein, according to French-Gates, who also hinted that it was a component in the divorce.
“It was not one thing, it was many things [that led to the divorce]. Any of the questions remaining about what Bill’s relationship with him was… those are for Bill to answer. I made it very clear how I felt about him.”
According to the Daily Mail, Melinda also detailed how:
- While going through their divorce, which they declared in May of last year, she wept ‘on the carpet’ at occasions.
- Bill had been pardoned for an affair in 2000, but he now had to deal with accusations of other affairs.
- The two nowadays are ‘friendly,’ but just not ‘friends’: ‘I wish him well,’ she expressed her thoughts.
- She’s reintroduced herself to dating and finds it ‘interesting.’
- At least half of every billionaire’s fortune should be given away.
- ‘I did nothing wrong, I hold my head high,’ she says, not blaming herself for the separation.
- She is currently the founder of Pivotal Ventures, and she will continue to serve at The Gates Foundation.
In the meantime, Melinda claims that she and Bill aren’t friends, but that they are “friendly” and just collaborate.
She also implied that he had several affairs.
When challenged about accusations that he cheated on multiple occasions while earlier admitting just one affair, she stated, “Those are questions Bill needs to answer.”
“I believe in forgiveness. I thought we had worked through some of that,’ Melinda said of his 2000 affair with a Microsoft employee. I gave every single piece of myself to this marriage. I was committed from the day we got engaged to the day I got out of it.”
Bill Gates issued the following statement on Thursday: “I will always be sorry for the pain that I caused Melinda and our family. I admire Melinda and everything she does to improve the lives of women and girls around the world, and I’m grateful for the work we continue to do together at our foundation.”