from 21st Century Wire:
The Center for Renewing America has compiled a stunning dossier on the overt corruption being perpetrated by America’s increasingly partisan FBI…
The FBI’s unprecedented raid on a former president’s residence is the most recent and stark example of the degree to which the federal law enforcement apparatus is being weaponized to protect the country’s political left and to attack its political right. These actions reveal the need for serious action by Congress to protect the American people and restore self-government in this country.
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
This should include the creation of a stand-alone oversight committee—modeled after Senator Frank Church’s committee in the 1970s— to investigate the FBI and the other national security agencies that have participated in activities antithetical to a country that purports to be ruled by its citizens.
A History of Abuses and Corruption
- Russia Hoax: The FBI knowingly used false information, collectively known as the Steele Dossier, as a pretext for investigating a Republican candidate’s presidential campaign. The dossier was produced by the rival Hillary Clinton campaign. Former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith pled guilty to lying to the FISA court, which granted warrants for secret surveillance of the Trump campaign.
- Political Bias: FBI Agent Peter Strzok, a lead investigator into false allegations of collusion between Trump and Russia, famously sent a text to his FBI colleague, Lisa Page, saying the FBI “will stop” Trump from becoming president. Both Strzok and Page were later discovered to have worked together to keep open the prosecution of Trump’s former national security advisor Michael Flynn, even after DOJ had dropped the case. Taxpayers are still funding Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s legal fees. McCabe signed off on the Russian collusion narrative, pursued FISA warrants against the Trump campaign, and lied to investigators under oath, three times.
- Entrapment: The FBI devised a fraudulent entrapment case against four citizens accused of a kidnapping plot against Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan. A jury acquitted two of the four men in April 2022, after determining the FBI had entrapped and enticed the defendants to consider the action. Instead of being reprimanded, the head of the Detroit field office in charge was promoted to the prestigious Washington, DC field office after these events, showing the extent to which the FBI’s culture is compromised.
- Targeting School Board Parents: At the behest of the National School Board Association, the FBI began targeting concerned parents protesting Critical Race Theory and other divisive concepts as domestic terrorists. The DOJ’s National Security Division, created in the wake of 9/11, is involved in this effort. To be clear, the National Security Division, intended to protect against foreign terrorists, is focused on concerned parents exercising their democratic rights at school board townhalls.
- Using Law Enforcement to Protect President Biden’s Children: (1) FBI agents raided the private residence of journalist James O’Keefe allegedly searching for a missing diary belonging to President Biden’s daughter, and (2) despite video evidence of multiple federal felonies, protecting President Biden’s son from prosecution.
- Ignoring Hillary Clinton’s Private Server: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton intentionally mishandled government documents–including classified documents–using a private server she had installed in her home in order to keep them in her personal control and out of government control, but the DOJ declined to prosecute and then-FBI Director Comey made the announcement of that declination–completely contrary to proper protocol (i.e., prosecutors decide whether to prosecute [DOJ], while law enforcement [FBI] merely investigates).
- Refusing to Prosecute Pro-Abortion Extremism: There have been more than 80 firebombings and acts of vandalism against crisis pregnancy centers, pro-life women’s centers, and churches since the Dobbs decision was leaked to Politico from inside the Supreme Court. The FBI has refused to classify these acts as domestic terrorism.
The FBI has forfeited the benefit of the doubt in the minds of millions of Americans. Institutions require widespread public trust to maintain their legitimacy and yet the trajectory of public sentiment has rightfully been trending downward for years.