by Chris Menahan, Information Liberation:
Three US officials admitted to the Associated Press late Tuesday night that preliminary assessments implicate Ukraine — not Russia — as the culprit behind the missile strike in Poland that killed two people in the rural village of Przewodow.
“Three U.S. officials said preliminary assessments suggested the missile was fired by Ukrainian forces at an incoming Russian one amid the crushing salvo against Ukraine’s electrical infrastructure Tuesday,” the AP reported. “The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.”
TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/
Another unnamed US official told the AP earlier in the day that the missile was fired by Russia.
“US officials” wasted no time leaking that Russian missiles allegedly struck Poland. In March, Biden specifically went to Poland to declare: “We have a sacred obligation under Article 5 to defend each and every inch of NATO territory with the full force of our collective power” pic.twitter.com/2syAsbwZ60
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) November 15, 2022
They spread that disinformation all day and waited until the middle of the night to admit the opposite was likely true.
Biden first was sent out on Tuesday evening to soften the blow by saying “it’s unlikely” Russia fired the missile given its trajectory.
“I don’t want to say that till we completely investigate, but it’s unlikely in the minds of the trajectory that it was fired from Russia, but we will see,” Biden said, leaving open the possibility Russia was behind the attack.