Jim Willie: Devolution & The War To Save The World! – SGT Report Must Video

Jim Willie: Devolution & The War To Save The World! – SGT Report Must Video When the truth does FINALLY GET RELEASED, THERE HAD BETTER BE PUBLIC EXECUTIONS! Telling the public that the CABAL HAS BEEN CLEANED UP WILL NOT SUFFICE! PUBLIC TRIALS AND EXECUTIONS ONLY WILL BE SUFFICIENT! ALL TAPED FOR HISTORICAL RECORD! NOTHING […]

The post Jim Willie: Devolution & The War To Save The World! – SGT Report Must Video appeared first on best news here.

Read more

U.S. Says It Will Be Able to “Take Action” in Afghanistan Even After Withdrawal

(ANTIWAR.COM) — Since President Biden announced his plan to withdraw from Afghanistan by September 11th, US officials have been clear that they want to maintain some sort of presence in the country. In an interview on Sunday, Secretary of State Antony Blinken insisted that the US will still “have the means” to monitor Afghanistan and “take action” if needed. “We will have the means to see if there is a resurgence, a reemergence of a terrorist threat from Afghanistan,” Blinken said. “We’ll be able to see that in real-time with time to take action. And we’re going to be repositioning our forces and our assets to make sure that we guard against the potential reemergence.” Last week, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said the US plans to continue “paying salaries ” for the Afghan military and suggested the US wants to maintain the ability to bomb Afghanistan. A report from The New York Times said US officials are considering repositioning forces in neighboring  Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan for “counterterrorism” purposes. The US currently has 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, but there is another heavy US presence in the form of contractors working for the Pentagon. The latest numbers released in January said there are currently 18,000 US military contractors in Afghanistan,

Read more

As Predicted: Immunity Passports Are No Longer A Fantasy

As the European Union announces they are preparing to implement “vaccine certificates” the largest airline association is also preparing to roll out their version of the controversial Immunity Passports. (TLAV) — On Thursday, the European Union’s 27 political leaders held a 5-hour virtual call to discuss the future of reopening travel across the continent. German Chancellor Angela Merkel told reporters the leaders have “agreed that we need vaccine certificates.” Merkel also sought to quell fears about the use of such certificates, stating, “it will certainly be good to have such a certificate but that will not mean that only those who have such a passport will be able to travel; about that, no political decisions have been made yet.” The discussion around immunity passports has grown in recent months, with the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, and Spain all considering some method of verifying whether an individual has been vaccinated or achieved immunity from COVID-19. UK officials have also discussed the potential for the use of a digital verification tool for domestic travel. In the United States, plans for immunity passports are also being developed. On January 21, Joe Biden outlined a 200-page national coronavirus pandemic strategy which included a call for the U.S. government to “assess the feasibility of linking COVID-19 vaccination to International

Read more

“Biden is Not Obama”: Israel Very Pleased With Biden’s Decision to Bomb Syria

(ANTIWAR.COM) — Israeli officials told Walla News on Friday that Israel is highly pleased with President Biden’s decision to bomb Shia militia targets in eastern Syria. Although the airstrikes hit an Iraqi militia, the attack is being framed as a move against Iran, and the officials compared Biden to President Obama, who they view as soft on Iran due to the 2015 nuclear deal. “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that if they will continue down this road of miscalculation they will eventually get hit,” one Israeli official told Walla. According to a report from Axios, Israel was given advanced notice of the Syria airstrikes on Thursday morning. The notification took place during talks of the so-call “working group,” a forum the US and Israel are using to discuss Iran issues that is headed by each countries’ national security advisors. Israel has been bombing Syria for years and frequently targets Shia militias that they always claim are linked to Iran. Last week, Israel bombed Damascus, Syria, killing nine people who were described as pro-government militia fighters. By Dave DeCamp / Republished with permission / ANTIWAR.COM / Report a typo These articles were chosen for republication based on the interest of our readers. Anti-Media republishes stories from a number of other

Read more

Israel Very Pleased With Biden’s Decision To Bomb Syria

(ANTIWAR.COM) — Israeli officials told Walla News on Friday that Israel is highly pleased with President Biden’s decision to bomb Shia militia targets in eastern Syria. Although the airstrikes hit an Iraqi militia, the attack is being framed as a move against Iran, and the officials compared Biden to President Obama, who they view as soft on Iran due to the 2015 nuclear deal. “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that if they will continue down this road of miscalculation they will eventually get hit,” one Israeli official told Walla. According to a report from Axios, Israel was given advanced notice of the Syria airstrikes on Thursday morning. The notification took place during talks of the so-call “working group,” a forum the US and Israel are using to discuss Iran issues that is headed by each countries’ national security advisors. Israel has been bombing Syria for years and frequently targets Shia militias that they always claim are linked to Iran. Last week, Israel bombed Damascus, Syria, killing nine people who were described as pro-government militia fighters. By Dave DeCamp / Republished with permission / ANTIWAR.COM / Report a typo These articles were chosen for republication based on the interest of our readers. Anti-Media republishes stories from a number of other

Read more

Biden to Continue Seeking Extradition of Assange

(ANTIWAR.COM) — The Biden Administration will continue to seek the extradition of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, a Justice Department official said on Tuesday. This means the US will continue to challenge the decision of Vanessa Baraitser, the UK judge who ruled against the extradition, citing the risk of Assange committing suicide if he ends up in a US supermax prison. “We continue to seek his extradition,” said Justice Department spokesman Marc Raimondi, according to Reuters. Baraitser made her decision on January 4th, and the US formally appealed the ruling on January 15th. The appeal process could take months, and Assange is still being held in London’s Belmarsh prison. The Trump Administration indicted Assange on 17 counts of espionage and one count of conspiracy to commit a computer crime. If extradited, Assange could face up to 175 years in prison for exposing US war crimes. While Baraitser ultimately ruled against the extradition, she sided with the US prosecution team in her ruling and said the US would be justified to put Assange on trial for espionage. But Assange used standard journalistic practices to obtain the leaks he was indicted for, something many human rights groups, journalist organizations, and UN officials have pointed out. With

Read more

Biden Ends US Support for Saudi “Offensive Operations” in Yemen

UPDATE: [embed]https://youtube.com/watch?v=j9lLsh1E2C0&feature=oembed[/embed] (ANTIWAR.COM) — President Biden will announce an end to US support for Saudi Arabia’s offensive operations in Yemen during a foreign policy speech on Thursday afternoon, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan said. Sullivan said President Biden “is going to announce an end to American support for offensive operations in Yemen. That is a promise he made on the campaign that he will be following through on. But he will go further than that, he will talk about the US taking a more active and engaged role in the diplomacy to bring an end to the conflict in Yemen, and that will include the naming of a special envoy.” Biden is expected to name Timothy Lenderking, a veteran diplomat, as US envoy to Yemen who will work to end the conflict between the Saudis and the Houthis. The president will make the announcements as part of a broader foreign policy speech. While announcing Biden’s plan, Sullivan said it would not include US operations against al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP). “It does not extend to actions against AQAP,” he said. “It extends to the types of offensive operations that have perpetuated a civil war in Yemen that has

Read more

Top US Admiral Warns Nuclear War With Russia, China is a “Real Possibility”

(ANTIWAR.COM) — The head of US Strategic Command (STRATCOM) warned that a nuclear war with Russia or China is a “real possibility” and is calling for a change in US policy that reflects this threat. “There is a real possibility that a regional crisis with Russia or China could escalate quickly to a conflict involving nuclear weapons, if they perceived a conventional loss would threaten the regime or state,”  Vice Adm. Charles Richard wrote in the February edition of the US Naval Institute’s monthly magazine. Richard said the US military must “shift its principal assumption from ‘nuclear employment is not possible’ to ‘nuclear employment is a very real possibility,’ and act to meet and deter that reality.” The STRATCOM chief said Russia and China “have begun to aggressively challenge international norms and global peace using instruments of power and threats of force in ways not seen since the height of the Cold War.” Richard hyped up Russia and China’s nuclear modernization, calling for the US to compete with the two nations. When it comes to China’s nuclear weapons, the US and Russia have vastly larger arsenals. Current estimates put Beijing’s nuclear arsenal at about 320 warheads, while Washington and Moscow have about 6,000

Read more

US Slaps More Sanctions on Iran, Claiming Tehran Has Secret Chemical Weapons

(ANTIWAR.COM) — The US slapped more sanctions on Iran on Thursday, claiming that Tehran is operating a secret chemical weapons program despite a lack of evidence and Iran’s staunch opposition to chemical warfare. The Treasury Department announced that the Shahid Meisami Group and its director had been added to the US sanctions list over alleged links to chemical weapons research. “The United States will continue to counter any efforts by the Iranian regime to develop chemical weapons,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in a statement. Many Iranians were victims of chemical weapons attacks during the Iran-Iraq war that lasted from 1980 to 1988. The US supported Saddam Hussein in the war while being aware that he was using chemical weapons. CIA documents that were declassified in 2013 revealed that in 1988, the US shared intelligence with Hussein to show the location of Iranian troops, knowing he would use lethal gas against them. The documents revealed the US had firm evidence Hussein was using chemical weapons as early as 1983. A 1994 congressional inquiry found that US companies shipped anthrax and dozens of other biological agents that could be used to make chemical weapons to Iraq during the war. Chemical weapons killed an estimated

Read more

Masks Cause Damage: Study Reveals Mask-Hypoxia-Blood Clot Connection

A 2018 study highlights the hypoxia-blood clot connection (exacerbated by masks), while a May 2020 CDC study (with WHO involvement) concludes masks are not effective to stop flu transmission. Loading… A serious and potentially lethal hypoxia-blood clot connection has been found by a scientific study entitled Hypoxia downregulates protein S expression. The study, published in July 2018, describes how hypoxia (a low concentration of oxygen) decreases Protein S in the blood, a natural anticoagulant. This leads to an increased risk for the development of thrombosis or blood clots, some of which are potentially life-threatening. The study was unique in that it was the first time research had shown that hypoxia could increase blood clot risk via a molecular cause. The worldwide agenda of mask wearing rules is not only unconstitutional and unlawful in many nations, but it is also causing mass hypoxia among the general population. In addition to the hypoxia-blood clot link, hypoxia also leads to fatigue, headaches, nausea, cognitive impairment, low energy levels and decreased immunity, thus causing mass damage

Read more

Former Cardinal McCarrick Ran a Vatican Epstein style ‘Sex Cabal’ and Worked with the CCP

Please help keep this website going by making a small donation in support of Leo’s work through Fundly: https://fundly.com/leo-lyon-zagami-channel  or Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/leozagami Article by Leo Zagami Disgraced former Cardinal McCarrick ran a Vatican Epstein style ‘Sex Cabal’. Children were assigned to rooms and paired with adult clerics, but the truth on this monster of the Catholic Church is coming out, as a new lawsuit claims the former Cardinal allegedly ran a depraved sex ring of underage boys at the Sea Girt beach house on the Jersey Shore, just like Jeffrey Epstein did in Palm Beach with underage girls. Just like in Palm Beach, there was a Ghislaine Maxwell figure scouting the future victims to the predator. In McCarrick’s case, it was the principal at a Christian Brothers high school who helped procure victims for McCarrick and other clergy abusers in the early 1980s. The suit, filed by a man using the pseudonym Doe 14, claims that in 1982 and 1983 when he was 14 years old, he and other victims were taken on weekend overnight trips to the New Jersey beach house. The suit also shows how McCarrick steadily climbed the hierarchy of the church despite being dogged by accusations of abuse for decades. The plaintiff’s controversial lawyer Jeff Anderson, also clearly said that papal power is to blame to include Pope Francis, as he cited shocking claims made earlier by the controversial Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano. Let’s hope the authorities investigate McCarrick’s illegal activities in China, where he was offered underage boys for his unconditional loyalty in the creation of the new Vatican-China alliance. An anonymous source claims the CCP recorded tapes of sexual interaction between McCarrick and young Chinese children to use to blackmail the Vatican. The pedophile mafia is being exposed more and more on all fronts but I’m

Read more

Moloch is also in an amusement park for children near Rome to absorb more innocent energy

Please help keep this website going by making a small donation in support of Leo’s work through Fundly: https://fundly.com/leo-lyon-zagami-channel  or Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/leozagami Article by Leo Zagami On your holiday in Rome, you could spend a day at ”Cinecittà World,” a few kilometers from the Italian capital, where you can find another disturbing adventure after visiting Moloch at the Colisseum, but please avoid bringing children. Yes, this is an amusement park set in the magical world of old Italian cinema, on the grounds of the old film studios of the legendary film producer Dino De Laurentis, but there is something strange going on here. The entrance to this unusual theme park features the Temple of Moloch with a gigantic three-eyed head featured in the 1914 film ”Cabiria”; just like the Moloch statue placed at the Colisseum. This legendary Italian silent film was directed by Giovanni Pastrone with a screenplay written by the Italian Illuminati and poet, Gabriele d’Annunzio (33rd degree of the AASR), one of the inspirators of Fascism. On top of the gigantic three-eyed head at the entrance we see the same statue of Moloch found at the Colisseum. The entrance of this theme park with a dark twist is from one of the most ominous scenes of the film “Cabiria,” where one hundred young children perish as offerings, but most Italians ignore this and bring their children inside Moloch anyway. This is particularly symbolic for what is considered the entrance of a child’s theme park in Italy.  Also for some “strange” reason children under one meter  height go in for free. Does it please the pedophile elite? “Cinecittà World”  seems to be part of the Moloch Egregore built in Rome by the darkest cults to please the ancient god associated with child sacrifice. The park re-opened on the 25th of

Read more

5G Induces Coronaviruses: New Study Models Millimeter Wave Influence on DNA

A new study mathematically models how 5G induces coronaviruses (such as SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19) via millimeter wave penetration of our cells. 5G can also influence and change our DNA. Loading… 5G induces coronaviruses according to a new study just published on the US NIH (National Institute of Health) website PubMed.gov and published earlier elsewhere. The study, entitled 5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells (full version here), comes to the shocking conclusion – shocking from a mainstream scientific viewpoint – that 5G technology can instigate the body to produce viruses as a cellular response. Guess what? The 5G millimeter waves (so-called because they operate in extremely high frequencies where there is less than a millimeter between the wave peaks) can make the body produce not just any class of viruses but actually coronaviruses! This research peels back another layer of Operation Coronavirus, affirming the coronavirus 5G connection that I and others were warning about in February when this entire plandemic got off the ground.

Read more